- Jackson County Firefighters Golf Tournament
- Aug. 25, 2012 | 08:00am
- Community Events
Jackson County Professional Firefighters Golf Tournament
August 25, 2012
· 4 man scramble with a shot gun start
· Registration at 8am with tee time at 9am
· $65 per golfer or $260 for team of four (Includes 18 holes, cart, drive range balls, sit down lunch, goody bag, and 2 entries in raffle drawing)
· Lunch will be cooked on site during tournament.
· Unlimited Mulligan’s at $5.00 each (Mulligan’s cannot be used lower your final score and are non refundable)
· Chance to win a New Chevy Vehicle with a Hole in One. With other smaller prizes on other par 3 holes with a Hole in One.
· Chance to win $40,000 with Helicopter ball drop. Balls are $5.00 each (Unlimited u can buy) and will be sold from time advertisement starts (June/July) and until sold out or time for the event. Will not have to be present to win open to everyone.
· Several items up for chance to win with $2.00 each or 3 for $5.00 raffle ticket (Unlimited)
· 2 champions (Overall and Highest placing Emergency service team)
· Trophies and possible prize for: Longest drive (Male and Female), Most Accurate drive, closest to pin, shortest drive and last place team.
EventList powered by schlu.net