Parts Specialist for established Tractor and Outdoor Equipment dealership.
Responsible for customer satisfaction through parts sales, parts stocking, ordering, receiving, returns, cycle counting and physical inventory. This position reports directly to Dealership Parts Manager.
- Greets customers promptly and courteously and determines their needs
- Process sales transactions within the business system
- Receive and store parts and materials in their appropriate bin locations.
- Create parts orders, quotes and orders for technicians and service department
- Communicates status to customer and complete invoicing and follow-ups
- Navigate OEM Dealer Portals to troubleshoot problems and warranty information
- Conducts physical inventory counts timely and accurately
- Able to assist customers with part needs for repair, operation and maintenance of equipment
- Operates material handling equipment in a safe manner and in accordance with manufacturers operating instructions
- Parts Background preferred.
- Experience in the Ag or construction equipment business is a plus
- Experience in computerized parts management systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to effectively and proactively solve problems
- Strong customer service skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent is a minimum
- Strong Computer Skills
- Must be able to lift, push and pull at least 50 lbs.
- Job may require climbing, squatting, stooping and kneeling
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $15.00 per hour