Thank-you for your interest in joining the Chamber of Commerce, by joining the Chamber you are taking the first step to creating a successful business. We look forward to partnering with you in order to build your business and help it grow.
Besides increased business activity, here are some other reasons why you should join the Jackson County Chamber of Commerce.
Publicity and Exposure:
- Introduction in the Chamber Newsletter, Chamber News
- One free business card ad in the Chamber newsletter when you join
- Listing in the Membership Directory
- On-line listing at www.jacksoncounty.com
- Low-cost advertising opportunities
Business Referral System
On a daily basis, the Chamber receives dozens of requests for recommendations on goods and services to be purchased in the Marianna-Jackson County area. We refer these newcomers, tourists, area residents and businesses to Chamber members only.
- Social Mixers
- Monthly general membership events
- Special events such as trade shows and golf tournaments
New Business Contacts:
The Chamber serves as a common link in business-to-business communications. It puts buyers together with sellers; it puts entrepreneurs together with investors; it helps small businesses become big ones; it can provide a link to your business on the internet.
Business Community Updates:
The Chamber serves as an up-to-date information center and clearing house for new business development. If you want to know what businesses are moving in and who is going out, the Chamber is in the know.
Small Business Help Center